Saturday, January 27, 2007

Taking Life For Granted...

I am working on improvements in life and art. I prayed to God before taking a bath, to have clarity, and focus. To make my work as professional as possible. While soaking, it dawned on me that I take many things for granted, my life, my health, my happiness, my spirituality. I can go on, but you see the point. My goals are to become a more mature man, who is dedicated to making himself more professional, and spiritual in life. In order to do this, I must break away from all the negative aspects that hold me back, and let them go. I cannot be afraid to try new things or limit myself. I've said it before, so the answers have been staring me in the face all along.

I pray that everyone I love has a chance to evaluate themselves and make positive changes in their lives as well. I pray to God for the strength, wisdom, and courage to make these leaps of faith. I can tell you I will succeed at all my endeavors. I know with strong spiritual grounding, I have more than the opportunity. I have a solid chance at becoming a better man than I ever dreamed of being. I will live life to my potential, and I will have the success I have only fantasized about having. I can no longer afford to fear the unknown, but strengthen myself.

No comments: