Sunday, January 28, 2007

Editing Day

Working on revising several pieces of writing. I am up to the challenge. I want to have a working proposal before mid Febuary. I have purposely not looked at the proposal I wrote in December, hoping to have fresh eyes for it sometime this week. Chapter one's final draft and revisoins are near completion. Checked for all the spelling errots. Need to research a topic real quick to lend to the authenticty of a scene. May look up some architecture as well. I need for things to go well.

Found myself having to name some characters who were supposed to be in the background, but how will the artist know them if I don't tell him or her? I keep thinking to add one or two more chapters to the series, as to get more details in. Decisioms, decisions.

No comments: