Saturday, January 20, 2007

Lush, Mellow & Sexy

This is the new title of the music play list I am putting together. Needless to say we’re talking about some real good slow jams to create the mood. It’s too huge of a list to burn to a CD. I may have to spread it out in volumes. I’ll list the first sixteen to give y’all a taste of what I am listening to.

  1. Spend the Night By Rahsaan Patterson
  2. My All By Mariah Carey
  3. Sister Moon By Vanessa Williams
  4. I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry By Cassandra Wilson
  5. It’s Been A Long Time By New Birth
  6. Forbidden Love By Madonna
  7. Pink Cashmere By Prince
  8. Till The Cops Come Knocking By Maxwell
  9. Signs By Beyoncé
  10. Always Will By Tweet
  11. Dreaming By Vanessa Williams
  12. Adam By Meshelle N’degeocello
  13. Last Good Day of The Year By Cousteau
  14. Even When You Sleep By The SOS Band
  15. That’s All I Want By Az Yet
  16. Baby By Anita Baker

No comments: