Sunday, January 14, 2007

Getting My Thoughts Together

Well, the writing seemed to dry up on me. I thought I was coping out. Of course, I second guess myself all the time. I wrote out the article last week Friday. Its a super rough draft, but it was two typewritten pages. It laid the groundwork out to my thoughts.

I was so nervous that I did NOT have coherent thoughts and nothing would make sense enogh to be placed together on paper to present. Bizzare, I know, but that's me.-Where does my writing self-esteme go sometimes? I think it plays too many pranks on me-well it did get the ball rolling last week. I needed to catch up to my own brain. I found myself editing the work today, and that makes me feel great. maybe I simply needed to not look at what I wrote for a while. that cooling down period is a must. It does give me a lot of work to do, which is not a bad thing at all. I worry too much.

Needless to say I decided to do the tried and true method today, which is puting my head phones on and drown out any other sound and get to business. I am still working on getting my thoughts together, but I have all the coherency I need. Its good the way things work out. I still gotta keep praying for my togetherness. LOL

No comments: