Saturday, January 20, 2007

Writing and Living (Must Not Forget Blogging)

Been busy rewriting. I need to finish a few things by the end of the day. First, I have an article to correct and complete. Almost done with chapter one’s final draft. I have knocked out the grammatical errors. Hit a new snag as two of the characters have come into a rather sore conflict. It’s interesting, and new. This slightly alters the relationship dynamic. I say run with it. Its something that’s resolved at the end of the chapter, yet I know could return later.

Felt like I have been neglecting my blog, but its not due to goofing off, so I feel less guilty, and more of a desire to create more, and expand ideas. The new play list is helping some, giving me a good mellow vibe to work from. I need to go get something to eat. I say Chinese, since it always lasts me two days. I don’t know yet, but I will figure it out soon.

No comments: