Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Work, Work, Work

How do people keep deadlines? I am exhausted! I am working on 3 stories (one mini-series, and two short stories), and one article, and I need a day of rest. This is NOT to mention the projects I want to resurrect, because I want to write another mini-series. Perhaps four issues instead of six? I haven’t made up my mind yet.

Gave Cari the script for the short story, after I modified it. I have a burning desire to rewrite the last page, only to maximize a scene’s potential, and to purge a scene that reminds me of something else. Again, my compulsiveness won’t let things go.

Well, I have these handwritten and typed stories that I would like to look over, and get into gear. I hate to know my ideas are going to simply sit in limbo, not when they have the potential to grow and be published. I suppose I will have to take tonight off, and get busy on the week-end. No need to burn out and classes are around the corner. I will write some notes on chapter to of the mini thought.

No comments: