Thursday, January 04, 2007

Blue Man Haynes

I love this picture. Of course, taken by my camera phone, and filtered through Photoshop as the quality can be rough. I WOULD use this image as an avatar, but then I would have to relinquish my hand image, and I can't let Lester have it.

Weird, I should be flattered. It is a Stacy R. Haynes original. Alas, I have always been stingy. My mom says it's cause I have little ears. Men with small ears are stingy. ;-) I may have to learn to let go...but not just yet. Sorry Lester, the avatar is mine...for now. This artist reserves the right to be emotionally attached to his work.

I am so silly sometimes. I don't know what the future holds for me. I've got so many things going on, and an avatar is my greatest hold out. Can anyone appreciate my foolishness? I hate being self-conscious, and the out of body feeling I get when staring at someone who happens to resemble me in a picture. I have a lot to get over.

No comments: