Monday, January 08, 2007

The Haze I'm Comming Through

I had some kind of manic attack as my mind raced on a dozen different things at once, and my power to focus was like a dim bulb in the dark. I had three projects to finish, and felt I would get nothing done at all. I drank water to flush all the sugar and caffeine out of my system. It annoyed me that my ability to write was taking me through some rather discomforting places.

Well, I managed to write for both projects one and two. Rather rough drafts of what will become better drafts between now and the end of the week. I have another bottle of water to drink before the night is over, and I feel that things are shaping up.

Project three already had a draft written, but it needs to be trimmed down proper. Glad the haze is lifting.

No comments: