Monday, January 01, 2007

Awww Darn It!

Cari will no longer be working on the comic book with me. She’s moving on to other projects, and I wish her the best. I hate to see her leave, but I understand. Change is something we all must endure. Hoppefully, in the future, we can collaborate again. :-)

Just what the heck does this mean for my project now? Should I find a replacement artist, or try to propose the mini-series without an artist? I really feel the butterflies in my stomach on this one. I am very nervous about my next move, and what it will bring. I do know I have to make one hell of a professional presentation to wow the editors. No pressure right? ;-)

It's not like I can't do pro presentations right? What's my masters in again? Contemporary writing? Wowed the CW panel over. Faith in myself is what I need. I can do what I need to get my comic book accepted for publication. Lots of prayer will help as well. I am willing to work and rework my project to get it right.

P.S. Cari & I did get the completed short story accepted for publication. The story has yet to be published. The saga still unfolds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a shame that Cari won't be doing your book. She's very talented. I'm sure you'll find another great artist though. Don't be discouraged and keep up the good work! :)

HKK

Unknown said...

Thanks HKK. I am sure I will be fine. Right now my focus is the revisions I'm working on.