Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Wondering Out Loud

...If I stopped being polite in my art and writing. What would happen? I am wondering out loud. If I didn't give a damn what people thought, only that I know how to get my shit together, and make the story or drawings work. Can Pollyanna get her obnoxious ass outta the damn room and let my thoughts be. Can I be irrate when I write or draw something? Yes angry black man for the moment. I know I'll calm down soon. I just want to relase the tiger in my craft, and stop holding him back, 'fore he bites me one day. Can't grab a tiger by the tail, and you can't fight your inner-voice for too long. I hunger for stronger material to work on.

What if parts of the stories or art were rude or offensive? What if they don't fit the norm of perfect? Its not like all parts of stories is all peaches and cream, is it? After all, some antagonists are trying to murder the protagonist, or someone close to them. Something for me to think about-out loud.

No comments: