Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Jackie!!!!

Happy Birthday to my good friend Jackie. She has a new blog, Phenomenal Woman. I have a link here for y'all. Give her blog a try, she's a very good writer.

I am so happy for her. Jackie is very talented and hard working. We've know each other for a while, and have stayed in touch. She is a great friend, and I am glad we met in music appreciation a while back. Pretty eclectic class with some eccentric students. LOL

I am happy to say she's having a WONDERFUL day today with many pleasant surprises.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out!!!!! I am having an absolute fabulous day.

Yes, we did have some "special" people in that class. Too funny.....

Unknown said...

Yes, That was a fun class. :-)

Again, I love to hear of happy days. I hope it lasts much longer.

Beatty said...

I went and had a quick look at Jackie's blog after she posted a comment in mine and I left a reply on one of her blogs. Yes she is a good writer.

Unknown said...

If I can keep encouraging her, she will be the bomb! LOL

Beatty said...

You're a good friend. :o)

I just changed the music video at my blog since I can't get the other one like I wanted.

Unknown said...

Thanks Beatty

((((HUGS))))

I encourage everyone who wants to try writing. We've also known each other since college. LOL The stuff we've seen. Good friends are hard to come by. We've stayed in contact.


At bare minimum, her blog will help her keep writing. A paragraph wont look intimidating after a while.

Beatty said...

That's good to have a good friend for that long. One who you know is a kind and true friend.

Well, I wasn't going to be on here this long, but feeling a bit better. I just added another new blog post and replied to your last comment just now.

I better not push it though. I really need to lay back down so I can get fully better.