Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Write Stuff

Finished my short story. Got it over to my artist. Cari agreed to do the art, as 1. She has the time, and 2. The story is so short. We make a great team, so I am glad for the team up again. This new anthology has me excited, as this is another opportunity to showcase our talents. It is very exciting to work creatively on projects. I did place my mini-series on the back burner, however, it is not so far behind. After I finish an article I am working on, I will get back to the mini. I am so excited, as I know I am making progress. its a baby step process, but I know we will be walking soon. Thank God for this opportunity and guiding my life and career.

2 comments:

Beatty said...

Continued luck on your writing ventures. :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks again for your support Beatty. :-)