Monday, January 01, 2007

Draft #4 Revisions

I rewrote and reformatted chapter one of the comic book. I have to say chapter one is my favorite, so far. It gets the ball rolling in the right way. I did create some characters whose personalities are very clear to me, as I read back the script to myself. When this story has some art to go along with the text, I know it will be a beautiful union.

This latest draft allows me to review all the other components of the story, so that the revisions are tighter. I love the progress I am making, and the progress of the characters. I can't wait to send it off so I can share it with other readers. I think the sharing is the great part. The exchange of ideas and thoughts is so rich. I'm all enthused again about the project. It will succeed.

I am going to take a break from writing, a few hours, then its back to work.

No comments: