Sunday, January 21, 2007

Whooo!

I have been a writing fool today. I don't know what possessed me, but I got what I needed done. First and foremost I have been struggling with an article that needed to be completed. It vexed me, as my nerves were so bad, and I felt the moment I had a chance, I had nothing to say. I wrote out the original draft the first day I had the assignment. It's funny because I found myself thinking I can't get out completely what I needed to say. Well, I got my issues together, and wrote it out. I will let it cool off now. I hope to submit this by Monday, and I am scared of how it will be received. That's just my nerves talking. I need it submitted because I don't want to keep people waiting. I didn't have a time limit, but I do like to have some things out of the way. Much like homework.

Completed revisions for the final draft of chapter one. Technically I can submit this, as for novice writers all I need is eight sample pages of script. I believe the first eight pages are as good as I can do for now, unless I leave it alone for a whole month or two, then I can see it in a different light. I have to revise the rest of the chapters, but I'd like to have at least four of the chapters revised and reformatted so that I could submit with me still plugging away at five and six. Expect me to submit in February (this one). I am already nervous about this one as well.

Will revise one of my short stories soon. I love the direction I took these characters/story towards. I hand-wrote edits all over the script, hoping for time to sit and revise. I have some more ideas I need to put down in my note pad. I will also be digging out an old story I hand scripted, and revise. I need to make a schedule for my writing. I am giving this and the next two months a serious work out, as I want my projects to get some major attention.

I'm going to get some rest, watch a movie, and be happy for the rest of the night. I may cap things off with a drink.

No comments: