Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dumb Ass Alert

Ok, an hour before I get home there was an accident outside my appartment. The driver (I am told drunk) was on the road, lost control of his vehicle, and plowed into my neighbor's car. He hit the car so hard that the car is totaled. That damage can't be fixed. I was lucky, as the towing company told me that if my car was there it would have been destroyed too.

The driver, as I am told, can't feel his legs, and was rushed to the ER. I am so sad for my neighbor, as because of this idiot she has to suffer. Its a good thing no one was out there, but if I was home, the closeness of the accident would have freaked me out. Literally this happend at my doorstep. Never mind I wouldn't have a car.

It is very easy for reckless people to seal the security of your home, and saftey.

2 comments:

Beatty said...

Stacy, I am glad nobody got hurt and glad your car wasn't there. I feel bad for your neighbor though. I hope she can get another car soon. More than likely, the fool that hit her car didn't have insurance. Such is the kind of world we live in today.

Unknown said...

Thanks Beatty.

His parents had the car insured. But i imagine if my neighbor had gone outside to her car, she would have gotten badly hurt or killed.