Sunday, October 29, 2006

Chapter Six Is Done!

The revisons are at an end. the second drafts for all my chapters are completed. I am so glad to be done at this moment. Now I have to leave the story alone for a while, work on other aspects of my project (the proposal, the full cast list, etc.). I want to check the story proper for grammatical erros, but that will come a litlle later. its time to get my mind off this project and onto other stories.

I am happy I compelted what I started. I have abandoned projects and themes in the past, but I kept this ship alfloat, and rode it through. I am very confidant in the material, and I will glady submit this material to publishers. Cari is going to be so busy with drawing. I am very excited and ready to see her interpretaions of the characters and scenes.

No comments: