Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Sound of Silence

Today I loafed about, and watched TV. I did take a bath, so now I have that fresh and clean smell and feel to myself. I could have soaked in the tub for hours just relaxing. of course I would look like a brown raisin, which is not very attractive. I should have called some peeps to catch up with them, but I wanted to hear the sound of silence for a while. Hear my own heartbeat, and let the world outside my place keep on keeping on. Today was not about them, but about my peace of mind.

I did cook hamburgers today. They came out wonderful, even though the pot is a little burnt. There is still a kitchen to clean. Will make some mixed veggies to take with me to work tomorrow. I watched some forgettable movies. Peeped "Ultimate Avengers II" on Cartoon Network. I LOVED the inclusion of Black Panther so I was was pleased. Law & Order was on as well.

Didn't do much writing. I decided to have a loaf about day, and I am pleased I took hat direction. I was able to focus on my resting and not feeling like I'm overworked. You can best believe that I will be back on track tomorrow. A day off is great, but I plan to be done with revisions by Thursday. :-) I love a great plan.

6 comments:

Beatty said...

It's always good to take a day off here and there and just loaf. Maybe even two days off.

Usually, that's how my weekends are. Especially Sunday's. This weekend though I loafed more on Saturday than I did on Sunday. :o)

Unknown said...

I could use four days to loaf off, but I can't. LOL It would be nice though. LOL

Beatty said...

Heck, a week would be nice! lol :o)

Unknown said...

LOL true. I would likely clean my appartment head to toe, and keep on writing, like I do now, but with more accuracy, and I'd watch some of the primetime shows. :-)

Beatty said...

I do alot of recording to catch up on TV programs on the weekends. I have so many programs to catch up on I don't get time to watch movies anymore though. I've got to find a way to make time for watching movies again. There's alot of good one's out that I'm missing.

Unknown said...

Me tto. I want to set aside time, but I find myself busy all time.