Friday, October 06, 2006

Weird Dreams

Ok, I have the reoccurring dream where my intimidator and me get into a situation. This dream always ended the same. I would be completely intimidated and bullied until I woke up. Fun dream, right. This time was very different. I was the aggressor this time around. Furthermore I was able to look the aggressor in the eyes and tell him to either do your worst or shut the hell up. I was tired of going though the BS. Yeah, in my dream, I was somewhat lucid. I did expect me on the receiving end of an attack. The aggressor made a few scare tactic moves, but then, he started whimpering, and cried. Fight was over. Wow. I like this dream.

It beats the other odd one I had. I dreamt I went to work, and this woman came in to tell us about her sexual habits with her husband. Gave too much personal details, and was LOUD. I tried to keep typing at my 'puter, but all I could hear is what the woman was telling people her husband did to her. When I woke up, I started laughing. What the hell was that all about?

No comments: