Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Am Tired

I didn't feel like blogging, but I decided to do it anyways. What can I say, at least five sentences, and I am done. It's just that easy right? Yesterday was an ok day at work. No real upsets to speak of, which is good. I do have more items to ship off, so I have work to do when I get in.

Still working on chapter three. I decided that what would wok is that I handle nine pages per day, until I'm off, and I can do more with my free time. I'm on page nineteen, so I will step up my game and finish what this chapter. I do see a need to cut scenes out, as they can be trimmed.

Had a brief discussion with Cari about the story. She believes its fine as is, but we both have knowledge the reader is unaware of, and I would love to add more details to the scenes. Some of the revisions is simply adding a few lines of dialogue to make ideas more clear to the reader. Also, there were structure problems (overwrote the first chapter), which forces me to adjust the chapter endings, or face some inconsistency from me. Still, I am grateful for the vote of confidence.

Its a process I love. I think I will compile a lit of ideas. I still need to create a cast list for the story proper, and some other details that have yet to be explained. Also, I have some ideas for other stories that I would like to

No comments: