Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tired Already

Work has been on the exausting side this week. I am so tired. I was supposed to make spagetti today, instead i got up and got a haircut, which I so needed. it was like a little bush on top my head. When I brushed it, there was no good shape to it. I conditioned my hair and scapl, and my hair gets thick. I HATE how the conditioner just sits on my hair. The cut was such a relief. I miss my Charleston barber. Still don't have that in GA, yet.

Wanted to purchase a flasher for my car. The curent blinkers are giving me pure hell. Went to the auto parts store. Not only do they not carry my model, they can't oder it. Ugh! This means a trip to the dealer that I LOATHE! I get overcharged every time. They cost me my rent money, and the after effects from months ago are still felt today. I am so pissed. Maybe I can find it online.

Work is drama filled with admin issues. I am determined to solve any disputes and be done with all negative aspects. I don't need any stress, and will have none. The power of positive thoughts is one thing I will master if it takes me a lifetime to do so.

No comments: