Friday, October 13, 2006

Full Day

I love this Friday. My friend and I went out to chill and dicuss the story. We did more looking at books other than discuss our own. LOL It was worth it though. I liked getting out of the appartment. The car needs a hazzard flasher that only the dealer can replace. I'm not crazy about that but I can get that done on Monday.

Last night did some revising. Chapter two is nearly complete. the content is all there. The revisions are the things I need to get going with. Glad to know my artist loves the story, so revisions will be very exciting. Will work on a proposal after Law and Order tonight. Sorry, I love a good tv show, and L & O and Battlestar Galactica is on tonight. Can't be missing my shows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.