Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Headache Supreme

I got a migraine. It started last night, and kept on keeping on until this morning when I woke up. Talk about uncomfortable. I felt awful! I also felt like I was going to puke at any moment, and every flash of light had me feeling awful. Needless to say I tossed and turned, and kept trying to fall asleep all night. I got up this morning and took Advil. I was glad I did as the pain has faded away. Usually stress brings it on, or OD'ing on caffeine. Well, I woun't touch a caffinated drink until I have at least two bottles of water to start my system flushing out the caffeine.

People are getting colds real fast. A few people had that deep in the throat cough. The kind of cough that would make you stand if you were sitting, or loose control of your bladder. I don't want what they have. I'm hitting up the vitamins and garlic tablets ASAP!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Haha! Don't forget the ZINC!

I like the new photo by the way. Reminds me a bit of The Pharcyde for some reason. Remember them?

Unknown said...

I remember. Didn't think of that. I am making sure to get my vitamins in as well, and laying off the coffee.