Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rigatoni Adventures

I swear I am going for the coffee in a few moments. I am cooking some rigatoni pasta to go with my spagetti sause. The sause is so good, I could eat it by itself. made some rigatoni the other day, and you know what happned? It stuck together. Felt like I was eating raviolli. I listed to some so and so told me that I shouldn't put oil in the pasta water some the sauce can stick to the pasta. On, ho, put that oil in that water, rigatoni needs to be seperated, because it clumped together like crazy. i was so irriated, as I had to pull apart the rigatoni shells, whcih also flattend, and also had that ravioli texture when I ate it.

Well if at first I didn't succeed, then I'm using oil. Now I have to worry about the bite the pasta has. So long as they don't clump together, all will be fine.

No comments: