Monday, October 23, 2006

The Sound of Creativity.

I wrote this last night, but could not post due to blogger acting up. Nonetheless, I have a dream. My goal is to follow my heart. I’m a concept man. I can create great ideas and I’d love to see them flourish. My goal is to create some now stories that are more reflective of my creativity, and less of me trying to please others. That is I am not worried about whether or not my ideas “fit” into the mold or are on the level pf “acceptability.” I’d rather break free of that constraint. I’d like to see some of my best ideas shared with people who want to read them. Who knows, all my ideas may be totally mainstream, but I keep looking for validation first. Let’s put validation aside for the moment. Talent is here, and dedication is with me. I need to get published, and then validate self. I know it will make me feel 100% great to know people are receiving pleasure from reading my work, as opposed to me thinking they have to like me. Sometimes I put myself through a personal hell, and wonder what went wrong.

I wanna take risks. I want to know that the work might not be successful, but I want to have the chance to write it, and attempt to publish the works. If I don't pitch the work, I feel I have failed myself, and quite frankly, there is no looking back. There is not changing the past. All I can do is move forward, and I prefer that my movements lift me up, as opposed to bringing me down.

I noticed I am more influenced by animation. Perhaps its time do do some detailed studying. Let's start with Bugs Bunny. Shall I?

2 comments:

Steve said...

You should check out this movie Stacy:
http://thesecretdvdmovie.powerfulintentions.com/

you might like it and it applies to this post.

Unknown said...

Hey Steve. how are you doing? Thanks for the link. I take it you saw the DVD and loved it?