Monday, October 16, 2006

Chapter Three II

I got the new scene written. It's two pages. I was worried that I couldn't do it in two pages. I was afraid of dragging the content out to a boring lenght, or a lenght that suggests that it needs its own chapter number or zip code. I worry too much. I got what I neede to say on those pages, and so I am very pleased.

Cari told me that we could have a potential editor. Fascinating. At this point its all Cari and myself as far as the work goes. I write, she draws, it pretty simple. How do I feel with someone else's input? I don't know, but it would allow us both to have a fresh, independent POV. You know, the editor can see the things we don't see.

I am not tired, but I got shit to do tomorrow. Its going to a productive day. I hope to try the new Sumatra coffee I bought. I'm all excited about this. It came from my Starbucks budget/card, so I don't have to panic about the cost. A friend said it was good, and the coffee selector on Starbucks website suggested it. If its nasty I'm blaming them.

2 comments:

Beatty said...

You really are getting into your writing! Seems like things are working out for you! :o)

You're moving so fast, things are so active here now, I can't keep up. :o)

Good going! :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks Beatty. Writing has been exciting. its better than wishing I was doing something. LOL I am a big dreamer, so I am living one of my dreams. :-)

Now let's see if I can bring that wealthy dream to life :-)