Friday, October 27, 2006

Great Idea

I just spoke with my brother. he gave me a great idea. Fr weeks I have been sending him skits involving the family. He tells me that they were so funny, that he is sure if I could find a way to use the humor to sell stories, he's positive I could make a fortune. I've debated this internally before about using humor. usually I don't think about it. I'm just being silly. I have no idea how funny I really am. So I think I will experiment jsut for fun. I will create a new comic book mini series, and I will write in the style that I do the skits I send him. We will see how its recieved.

I do know my sense of humor is very silly. I can be off the wall a lot of the time, but that's where I like going sometimes. Traces of my humor is found throughout my writings. let's see where this takes me.

No comments: