Thursday, October 05, 2006

What A Night

Been a busy day work. I am so tired, and hope a good night's rest will kick out the kinks of a funky-crazy day. Wore the supervior's hat today. It was the mean, you're fired hat. Too much BS is the works. I loathe to be this serious, as I know people are going to get their feelings hurt, but people are pushing me to the wall, and that doesn't happen when I'm in charge. Being open and freindly is getting people thinking he's a pushover, and that's not the case. I didn't become a supervisor to fight with people, nor get upset all day over decisions, but I know this for sure; I am willing to back my actions and stand by my descisions.

As i type this, i have a strong sense that things are shifting. My life is moving in ways that I can't fully see yet. there is a bigger picture, and a brighter side to my life that will soon be revealed to me. it's weird, but there is an ivisible hand guiding me. Is it all in my head? I doubt that. A sense of growth is upon me.

No comments: