Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Writing Fool XV

Whoooo, I have been writing like crazy. I am like mad excited over the revisons I have done on chapters one and two. I am still working on chapter two, and will complete it sometime between today and tomorrow (my projected goal). I am excited becuase I am able to explore, and expand on several characters and scenes within the story. I have been able to give the right enough information to make the characters more sympathetic, and empathetic. When I first wrote them, I could not see this. I am looking at characters in a whole new light. They need that. The characters were waiting for their moment to shine. Now I have the opportunity to make the appropriate changes. This is feel-good progress for me. I have never completed a multi-part story, so revising all six chapters will make me stronger and happier. By time I am done, I will be very confidant that we will get the mini-series published.

I don't want to fawn all over myself. it is hard to write, and I do love being in the process of re-writing and revising to make a story better. I suppose you can say that I am totally within my element. I know when it gets published I will be happy to place my name on this title. This is like a great story i would not dare quit on, because the time and energy suggests that it is so worth the energy.

No comments: