Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Birthday To Meeeee!!!

Its my birthday. What did I do this weekend? I chilled. Marinaded some meats for tomorrow and the following week. Listened to some music, and am thankful for another birthday to arrive. I feel a little odd, different. How old am I again? LOL Damn, I forget. Once I passed thirty I stoped counting ROFLMAO!!!!! Actually I'm 36. Four more years and I will be fourty. I need to be done with grad school before then. I said at 45 I would be well into my elelment and would be at least settling into my own home, with all my bill paid on time and money in the bank. Still working towards that.

Maybe I need to find a new path and work with I got going. Its a thought, but I noticed that I can do as I need to do, and not as the world would have me do. I need to stop waiting for life to come get me. Life I'm comming for you!

2 comments:

Beatty said...

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday and I hope you have many more. :o)

Haven't been online alot lately. Been getting on posting here and there, answering a few emails then I'm off.

Unknown said...

Beatty,

Thanks for the well-wishes. I am so lving off the good vibes. I so need them.