Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Consolidate

I am trying to get all my email regulars on one email account. This is 'cause its worth my time to check the regs at one stop. Its not as easy as I thought, as I have some people I haven't been in touch with in a while, and I want to get in touch with them.

Speaking of contact, I have an old friend who doesn't speak to me anymore. I thought I had said something to her to piss her off. I was thinking about her because I tried to call her last year during the holidays and she blew me off. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. I was like, ok, maybe I'm misreading things, but I called during the holidays just to say "happy holidays." I got the big brush off. Who knows, maybe I am looking at the situation all wrong. I'm not calling this holiday though. LOL

It was busy at the job, and a little tiring, but I made it through. Thank God my migraine went away. I almost stayed home. I felt the lil bastard trying to creap back into my head. Advil was on standby, 'cause I was like not having that kind of pain at work. I hope I'm not stressing. I will make sure to get enough sleep at least, and I took my vitamins.

No comments: