Monday, October 09, 2006

Dogpile On Mr. H.

OMG why is it that the new work times are working against me. It seems when evrybody (other staff) leaves the building, that's when ALL the patrons visit the desk with questions concerning the library, and to check out books. Keep in mind its only me working. It gets hectic, and I pray for my break time. Every five mins and I am working on something new. I need to fix my tasks, but I can't. I got me a latte and headed for the break room where I heated my dinner (some great vegatable rice and bbq ribs. ) Dinner was so good, I wanted more, but alas, I'm not home, so I have to make due. I need to make the meat sause for my spagetti this week.

Latte takes me away. Forget Calgon that sh*t don't do wonders during the workday.

Wrote four pages last night for my comic. I like them, and will add a couple more to the pages tonight. I intially handwrote them, which made things a lot better when I typed them out. I should get onto my other two stories, as it would be nice to triple my output without killing myself.

No comments: