Sunday, October 08, 2006

I Am Hungry

Law & Order SVU has a marathon on, which I am hopelessly addicted to. I am loving my crime shoiws in the afternoon. :-) I want to get something to eat, and I need to fix dinner. I have been very lazy this week-end, which I needed t be, at least so I can rest my nerves. This means jumping back into writing. I've had my days to get over what bothered me. I'd like to think I'm invincible, and only I limit myself, which often I do, but sometimes I feel like I need to be easy on myself. Here's to a wonderful day full of positive enrgy and outcomes.

4 comments:

Beatty said...

I am in a similar predicatment tonight. I need to eat but trying to play catch up here on the computer and watch TV all at the sametime. LOL :o)

Came by real quick to get a quick glance at the new Blogger Beta. How do you like it?

Unknown said...

Beatty,

So far its fine, as it allows me more control over the links I cchave, and some features that are pro. I don't have any complaints about it so far. :-)

Beatty said...

You didn't lose anything when you changed did you? Did it just transfer everything over without you having to put things back?

Unknown said...

Everything is here. Keep in mind I was using blogger's template, and videos will not work the way they do on your blog. I tried to get a vid from Youtube, and it told me it can't work in Beta. I could post a link, but its not the same thing.