Friday, October 20, 2006

I.S.S. (Not Really)

In response to my last post; I'm so stupid! Don't I write this blog the way I want to? It doesn't matter if people hate the material. If it was, i would have stopped writing in 2003. I keep writing without regards to opinions. I love my blog's low profile. It doesn't matter that multiple people are not reading and commenting. I don't even know all the people reading it. Most who do never leave comments, and its all good. Dedication is a strength that many don't possess. Needless to say what's been in front of my eyes all along is who I really am, and what I wanted from my writing. I don't get paid for blogging, and I will keep writing until I'm forced to give it up.

Let's make the fiction flow like Yeah I Wrote This Blog. This is my life lesson for my year. All that I can do, I've done before, and will keep on keeping on.

6 comments:

Beatty said...

Not sure about others, but I rarely even get to my own blog other than once a week lately. You have really been writing alot and if people are like me, it's probably hard just to keep up with all your writings. I mean, we'd be here all day and night reading. Would never get anything done. :o)

I'm sure people are reading though even if they aren't responding. Most blogs I've noticed don't get alot of comments. I rarely get any on mine at all. But I'm cool with that. Doesn't bother me. The blog is just really a fun thing for me to have. If people pop by and read it without comments, that's cool. :o)

Unknown said...

My ouput has expanded greatly. I feel a need to write more. It keeps my mind occupied. Thanks for posting. :-)

Beatty said...

I know you love to write. That's good you have a outlet for it. :o)

Unknown said...

I have a feeling, that next year people will be reading just to see what I am up to. LOL. I am trying to keep my blog steady. At the rat I am going, I will have at least 365 posts before the end of the year. It will likely mean I have been posting twice per day, or least an average of twice per day.

Beatty said...

Geez! I must be weird or something cause I don't have that much to say to even think of blogging everyday. lol :o)

Unknown said...

LOL

The additional blogging comes from my desire to keep writng on a daily basis. I have a rule of five sentences for blogging. Sometimes I end up with three paragraphs. LOL

Its helping me build up my writng stamina, so its whay I find things to gab about.

You aren't weird, I am. ;-)