Monday, October 16, 2006

Visiting the Dearlership For My Ride's Repairs


This is me at Pep Boys a few days ago, before they told me they couldn't replace the hazzard switch in my car. They made me watch all of The Rachel Ray Show like it was ok or something. (I jest RR fans-don't hate me I still love 30 Min Meals). Let me tell you the waiting room could use a little cleaning. I thought if I stayed any longer I would have bought some bleach and wiped it down myself. Those who know me know I don't clean unless its real dirty. UGH!

Ok, I went to sleep late last night, and I got up early to visit the dealership and get my car serviced proper. I needed to replace the hazard light, and I made myself awaken to do it. If I didn't I would be so sorry. You see, I mentioned earlier how my blinkers stopped blinking. I couldn't make left or right signal turns. I was so distressed on the road.

I have always had the benefit of signals. I felt so vulnerable on the road, as I knew I was being risky without signals. I limited my driving time greatly. I was upset that I was on the road like that. What if an accident occurred. Well, thank God that problem is over. Talk about happy. I felt like a million bucks! Yeah, I know, I am a spaz for loving my signal, but I missed a simple function. You never appreciate something until you loose it.

Saturn did me good, I can't hate on them as they got down to business. I listened in the lobby to my iPod (Exodus by Utada rocks), and in 30 mins they were like "Mr. Haynes you're good to go." They cleaned my car, and I didn't even recognise it. ROFLMAO!!! I shamed myself. it looks so clean. Gotta love the efficiency. Last time I went to Saturn, I couldn't give a flip about a car wash, I spent over $500.00! I was grumbling all the way home.

Got home and went to lay down. There was no need in staying awake. Between "Divorce Court" and "Judge Mathis" I fell asleep. Woke up and tried the Sumatra coffee. When people said bold and spicy I was expecting a kick. its strong, but I wanted some fire down my throat. LOL Like I'm drinking peppers right? ;-) it was good though, I can't lie. Gotta love good coffee.

No comments: